Hey girl hey! I’m sure you know that COVID-19 has become a global pandemic that has people scared to even leave their houses. Some are even on the fence about whether they should order anything online for fear of contamination. You know we got you, sis. Shedavi has and always will be concerned with the health and well-being of our customers, which is why we want to take a moment to let you know what precautions we’ve been taking to make sure that your products are clean and delivered in the safest way possible.
What we’re doing to stay safe from coronavirus.
As of right now, our fulfillment center has not been impacted by the coronavirus. Orders are being picked and packed as we speak. To date, we have been in close contact with the suppliers to ensure that there is absolutely no cross-contamination with any of the ingredients used to create your amazing products. Our team along with our suppliers have been taking the following precautions:
- Provided all associates with direction on how best to protect themselves and what to do if they suspect that they or someone they live with may have contracted the virus.
- Procured necessary protective gear, such as gloves and facemasks, and added equipment in all fulfillment centers for maximum safety.
- Doubled the amount of daily cleanings and disinfecting of all areas in our fulfillment centers.
- Extended paid sick time for employees to properly recover.
- Issued a mandatory Work From Home policy for all employees based at our headquarters until at least the end of March.
As you can see, we are not taking this lightly, and rest assure that you can have full confidence that everything you receive from us will be of the same standard and quality that you are used to. We not about to get you sick, sis. We practice good hygiene around here.
How to protect yourself from coronavirus
As a wellness company, it seems only right that we give you some tips on how you can protect yourself and your loved ones during this time. Per the CDC requirements, make sure that you:
- Wash your hands frequently. At least 20 seconds under warm water with antibacterial soap. Sorry, those smell good soaps probably won’t cut it this time. Get you some real soap with antibacterial properties.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap is not readily available. Extra glitter does not equate to a useful hand sanitizer, so check your labels before purchasing.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue away. Don’t cough into the air or in your hand. That’s gross and can spread germs.
- Stay away from public areas to reduce contact with the virus or other illnesses. Yeah, it sucks, but it’s better than the alternative. Get your hands a good book to read!
- If you’re sick, stay home! Do not potentially affect others by going out in public. If your symptoms persist, go to the doctor immediately.
Take this seriously and keep yourself clean and safe. Rest assure that your products are ready clean and ready to be shipped to you!