eCommerce Creative Manager
eCommerce Creative Manager (Remote)
Are you ready to join a growing beauty company that focuses on transforming, restoring and retaining healthy hair, skin, nails and body? If so keep reading!
Shedavi, LLC is looking for an experienced Creative Manager to be responsible for conceptualize, design, and produce a wide variety of promotional materials for hair products. The ideal candidate will have experience in the eCommerce and beauty industry- keep reading!
The Creative Manager will provide support to the CEO and work with the marketing and operation department. The ideal person will be responsible for ensuring a creative, yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the brand, culture, and visual identity of the company. - keep reading!
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfactory standards. Below is a summary of job requirements:
- High level of creativity with exceptional design and graphic software skills
- Design and layout responsibilities include print, online and interactive graphics
- Ability to develop or enhance brand style
- Experience with motion graphics, videos
- Self-motivation and strong organizational skills
- Conduct photo and illustration research and maintain image library
- Ability to take a blank page and create a visually pleasing, yet professional promotional piece.
- Consistently review and revise designs to incorporate required changes and ensure creative excellence standards.
- Manage creative requests from initial correspondence to completion by using calendar
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong creative writing and editing skills.
- Designs should successfully integrate typography, color, photos, illustrations, and graphic elements.
- Maintain project status report.
- Prioritize and manage project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively communicate, manage, and coordinate design projects with outside vendors.
- Properly store and organize graphic design files.
- Develop Brand guidelines
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design from an accredited college university
- 2+ years creative design experience, preferably in a eCommerce beauty environment
- Proficient in Adobe Suite application (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Video & photography editing and animation experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Ability to work from home, with high speed internet service, ability to navigate different platforms.
- Travel as needed.
* This position is a 90 day contract-to-hire. This is a remote position.
*If you are still interested! Please submit a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to HR@shedavi.com ... In the subject line type: I Am Ready to Bring a Vibe to Shedavi!