eCommerce Customer Service Manager
Remote eCommerce Customer Service Manager (CSM): Full-time
Are you ready to join a growing beauty beauty company that focuses on transforming, restoring and retaining healthy hair, skin, nails and body? If so keep reading!
Shedavi, LLC is looking for an experienced eCommerce Customer Service Manager to join our growing team. This position will be a critical component to our success. If you are ready to make a difference- keep reading!
The eCommerce Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the processes and ensuring a successful and timely execution. The Ecommerce Customer Service Manager works to ensure a positive experience for the customer by coaching and leading customer services representative, assisting with the execution of daily operations by overseeing staff training, team building exercises and performance reviews and much more. – Still interested, keep reading!
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfactory standards. Below is a summary of job requirements:
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the team to ensure all processes and e-mails are handled accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience developing, revising SOP, training and policies.
- The Ability to build a multi-million dollar Customer Services division from ground up.
- Trains new employees and exiting employees on company standards and procedures.
- Delegates/Assigns work: Assigns certain duties to the employee, explaining how those duties are to be done (i.e. what level of performance will meet the expectations) and communicates how the successful performance of those duties will be measured.
- Knowledge of ecommerce systems, content management system, customer services software and best practices.
- Sales goal driven with strong understanding of business drivers that will impact sales.
- Thorough understanding of entire customer experience (CX) ecommerce processes from capturing leads, conversion, fulfillment to customer service .
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective.
- Great organization and time management skills.
- Possess excellent follow up capabilities, ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously.
- Oversee teams timesheet, schedules and payroll.
- Weekly and monthly reporting tasks.
- Ability to recommend different customer service platforms.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years ecommerce, online customer service management.
- Bachelors in Business, Ecommerce, Customer Experience Management or related discipline from accredited university.
- Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills as a manager.
- Detailed-oriented, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technology skills with ecommerce applications, Microsoft Office. proficiency, google drive, (Kustomer, Zendesk preferably) live chat, email and phone.
- Workflow improvements and optimization experience.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and be results and deadline driven.
- Ability to work from home, with high speed internet service, ability to navigate different platforms.
- Travel as needed.
* This is a remote position.
*If you are still interested! Please submit a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to HR@shedavi.com ... In the subject line type: I Am Ready to Make a Difference in Customer Service!