eCommerce Marketing Manager
eCommerce Marketing Manager: Full-Time (Remote)
Are you ready to join a growing beauty company that focuses on transforming, restoring and retaining healthy hair, skin, nails and body? If so keep reading!
Shedavi, LLC is looking for a super-organized and proactive Marketing Coordinator that is interested in eCommerce startups to help with our marketing operations. - keep reading!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the digital footprint and marketing strategy for Shedavi. The Marketing Manager will work with CEO to ensure brand is visible and engaging on all platforms. – Still interested, keep reading!
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfactory standards. Below is a summary of job requirements:
- Coordinate and manage marketing contractors: videographer, photographer, digital marketing, influencer and social.
- Able to build an affiliate marketing program from the ground up.
- Experience with creating and managing campaigns and budgets.
- Strong focus on social media engagement and community management.
- Being a face for the brand on social media channels and conduct lives, create videos and engage with the online community.
- Maintain a cohesive message strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Supporting the scheduling and production of live online events.
- Coordinating day-to-day marketing activities.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on social media platforms.
- Creating and updating various social media profiles and paid advertising.
- Demonstrate ability to write blogs and content writing.
- In depth knowledge of beauty: healthy hair, growth and how-to’s. Skin and nail care is a plus.
- Responsible for email marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Responsible for editorial calendar.
- Keep abreast of trends in the beauty industry.
- Has experience multi-tasking and juggling multiple projects at once.
- Experience with PR connecting.
- Demonstrated experience in event planning.
- Maintains a strong curiosity for digital marketing and startups.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or related field at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Excellent time management skills; the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies, live video streaming and act proactively.
- Experience with managing and growing social media platforms, like Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat and others.
- Experience with scheduling utilizing platform's native scheduling tools.
- Ability to work from home, with high speed internet service, ability to navigate different platforms.
- Travel as needed.
* This position is full-time. This is a remote position.
*If you are still interested! Please submit a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to HR@shedavi.com ... In the subject line type: I Am Ready to Market Like a RockStar!