Executive Assistant: eCommerce (Remote & In-Person)
Are you ready to join a growing beauty company that focuses on transforming, restoring and retaining healthy hair, skin, nails and body? If so keep reading!
Shedavi, LLC is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to manage administrative duties and responsibilities for a growing beauty company in a virtual setting. The EA must have the ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. - keep reading!
The EA will provide support to the CEO and other departments as needed. The idea person will have demonstrated administrative experience with a growing online ecommerce business. – Still interested, keep reading!
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfactory standards. Below is a summary of job requirements:
- Support the CEO of the Shedavi and other team members as needed.
- Manage, update, and organize share drive, google drive/ gSuite, intranet and online portals, website and software.
- Help with payroll and time tracking.
- In-person and event support occasionally.
- Manage expense reports.
- Assist with scheduling, Rescheduling and/or canceling appointments.
- Answer all inquiries regarding issues with reschedule changes or cancellations.
- Responsible for providing general administrative support to projects in progress and Acts as project contact with all departments.
- Involved in project and deliverables tracking throughout the implementation phase.
- Create presentations, acts as recording secretary in internal and external project meetings, prepares and distributes minutes and action item summaries.
- Monitors set budget for each project.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Organizes a variety of regular and special department meetings, preparing any required materials.
- Travel arrangements.
- Occasionally fill in for customer service representatives (backup for holiday, off days, etc).
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Some college experience.
- 2-3 years proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite to include word, excel, PowerPoint, gSuite, and Canva.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Travel as needed.
* This position is a 90 day contract-to-hire opportunity. Up to 30 hours per week initially.
*If you are still interested! Please submit a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to HR@shedavi.com ... In the subject line type: I Am Ready to Support a Growing Company!